Monday 20 December 2010

APCO again.. show us the "proof" Anwar Ibrahim don't just wave a sheet of paper in front of us

Interesting weekend we had at Permatang Pauh isn't it:


I’ve got proof, Anwar tells Hisham
By Shazwan Mustafa Kamal December 19, 2010


KEPALA BATAS, Dec 19 — Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim maintained today that he can prove APCO is linked to Israel, but claimed that he had not been given a proper chance to explain his arguments in Parliament last week.


“Do I have proof? Well look at this then (shows piece of paper). The proof is here in my hands, but the thing I was not even given a chance to explain myself in Parliament last week. Instead of allowing me to explain, they suspended me for six months,” said Anwar during his closing speech at the Pakatan Rakyat (PR) convention today. read the rest here.


Betul kah? Have a look at these, pictures tells a thousand words.



It has been two September 16 since 2008..nothing happened...klentong je lebih beb. 

Macam ini jugalah:


Show us MALAYSIANS the evidence Anwar! Scan the papers and post in your blog!

UBAH SEKARANG, SELAMATKAN MALAYSIA
SELAMATKAN MALAYSIA DARI PEMBOHONGAN  

No comments: