Friday 11 March 2011

Dr. Mahathir: "I may have made many mistakes, but removing Anwar was not one of them"

"But I find it difficult to forgive Anwar for demonising me in the eyes of the whole world. Anwar should have been the Prime Minister of Malaysia today. But if he is not, it is because of his own actions. He left me no choice but to remove him and I did what I thought was best for the country. I may have made many mistakes, but removing Anwar was not one of them."
Doctor in the House -Chapter 53: Anwar’s Challenge (Author Tun Dr. Mahathir)



Yes sir you did your very best for the country, Malaysia cannot and shall not have a Prime Minister who was charged and found guilty for abuse of power when he was Deputy Prime Minister, an ex convict who is facing a sodomy charge, tells everybody that he is a victim of a conspiracy but refuses to voluntarily give his DNA to proof once and for all that he is innocent. Read here.

2 comments:

Tam Dalyell said...

Jangan gundah atau takut wahai encik Anuar.

Bukankah DNA itu jenis ciptaan tuhan yang tidak tahu berbohong?

Sudah pasti DNA tu akan membersihkan encik Anuar dari dicap pembohong besar?

Tidakkah itu baik untuk kenemerlangan masa hadapan encik?

eddy said...

he, he thanks for visiting Bro Tam