Tuesday 30 April 2013

Rahimi Osman spills the beans on PKR Ketua Umum Anwar Ibrahim

Rahimi Osman spills the beans on PKR's Anwar Ibrahim, Latheefa Koya and Sivarasa:


....if what Rahimi say is untrue and slanderous I challenge PKR Ketua Umum, Latheefa and Sivarasa to sue Rahimi in Court or file a Police report for criminal defamation or whatever immediately. Ada berani? I don't think so.

So who the heck is Rahimi Osman? Rahimi  is a former aide to Anwar Ibrahim in 2007 and 2008, Rahimi was said to be his closest assistant during the General Election campaign. He was apparently recruited into the staff in March 2007 to update Anwar's blog, after he dropped out of studies in the International Islamic University Malaysia (UIA). Read  more about Rahimi here and be enlighthened. I know I am, and I would never accept a homosexual as Malaysia's Prime Minister.

In the closing days before Voting, I hope the BN machinery would concentrate their efforts in Permatang Pauh. If Anwar loses in Permatang Pauh, our Malaysia would be a very peaceful nation.

No comments: