Tuesday 12 April 2011

The tale of a Englishmen and a foreign "bride"

An update from the MI,  the "bride" strikes back:

Transeksual Fatine: Saya banyak korban, tapi ‘suami’ saya abai saya

Original post:


Sad story about  man duped by a man(transsexual actually) read here:


I fell for the woman of my dreams... and she turned out to be a he
By DAVID LOWE
Published: 27 Nov 2009


WHEN Ian Young sat down next to a beautiful woman in a packed cafe in Kuala Lumpur, he had no idea they would one day be married.Nor did he know that his pretty companion was a man.


In just three years, Ian has gone from being a straight lad from Derby - who was with his previous girlfriend for eight years - to being in a full-time same-sex relationship.


Ian married 36-year-old Fatine, who is a pre-op transsexual, in a British civil partnership ceremony in May.


But now Fatine faces deportation back to Malaysia, where homosexuality is ILLEGAL.


Ian, 30, who owns his own property maintenance company, says: "I know it is hard for people to understand but I love Fatine. I feel lucky to have met such a caring, wonderful person.


"It doesn't matter to me that she is a transsexual - it's the person she is inside that I care about and love.


"I can't contemplate the idea of us not being together. I look at her and see a beautiful woman."


Ian met Fatine in a Starbucks cafe in the Malaysian capital's famous Petronas Towers in August 2006. He was working as a security officer in the country at the time.


He says: "I asked if I could nick the seat next to her. When she looked up and said, 'Yes' I was overwhelmed by her striking eyes and exotic features.


"We started talking and I was immediately impressed by how good her English was. When she got up to leave I asked for her number. Read more here.

Poor Mr. Young got dumped almost as soon as his wife(the transsexual) got her visa to stay in the UK read here:

Man tells of heartbreak at being dumped by transsexual wife
by Wendy Fuller, Daily Mirror 12/04/2011


A MAN has spoken of his heartbreak at being dumped by his transsexual Malaysian wife – a fortnight after she was granted a visa.


Ian Young, 32, spent £12,000 battling to get the visa and said he was hounded out of care-taking jobs at three schools by angry parents because of his love for wife Fatine, who was born a man.


He said: “I lost my job, I lost my house and finally I lost my wife. I used every penny I had and I lost everything.


“I need to try and sort my life out, to start over again.”


Mr Young, of Derby, met Fatine, 38, while working in Malaysia and initially did not realise she was a man. But after she told him, the relationship continued.


He said: “Being straight, I did have a few concerns but I couldn’t ignore how I felt.”


Fatine moved to Derby and the couple tied the knot in a civil ceremony in 2009. Mr Young is now said to be seeking a divorce. Read in full here.

I say there's a sucker born every minute but I am sure Mr. Young will move on and he does have a generous heart, I wish him well and I think he will finally find a women who will love him in return for what he is.

No comments: