Saturday 14 December 2013

In memory of our dear departed...

Alfatihah

"In Memory of  the fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, nephew, nieces and friends whom have passed on to a better place with God"
Me

I am Free

Don't Grieve for me for now I am free,
I'm following the path God laid for me.

I took his hand when I heard him call,
I turned my back and left it all.

I could not stay another day
To laugh, to love, to work or play.

Tasks left undone will stay that way,
I found that peace at close of day.

If my parting have left a void,
Then fill it with remembered joy
A friendship shared, a laugh,
Ah yes, these things, I, too, will miss
But not burdened with times of sorrow.

I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.

My life has been full, I've savoured much.

Good friends, good times, a loved one's touch,

Perhaps my time seems all too brief,
God wanted me now,
He set me free.
                                                                                                                  - Author unknown

                     

No comments: