Tuesday 5 February 2013

Engineer vs Manager

A humourous story I want to share:


A man is flying in a Hot Air baloon and realises he is lost.

He reduces height and spots a man down below.

He lowers the baloon further and shouts:
"Excuse me can you tell me where I am?"

The man below says:
"Yes, you're in a hot air baloon, hovering 10 meters above this field"

The baloonist replies:
"You must be an Engineer"

"That I am" replies the man."How did you know?" he added.

"Well" says the baloonist, "Everything you have told me is technically correct and is of no use to anyone"

The man below says, "Well, you must be in Management"

"That I am" replies the baloonist, "but how did you know?"

"Well" says the man, "you don't know where you are, or where you're going, but you expect me to be able to help. You're in the same position you were before we met, but now its my fault"

reposted from  The Ingenieur (Vol.54 December 2012)

No comments: