Tuesday 25 March 2014

Sesungguhnya ALLAH lebih Meyayangi mereka...Alfatihah #remembermh370

We are all Malaysian today united in grief and sadness.


Sesungguhnya ALLAH lebih menyanyangi mereka......

In memory of our dear departed...

Alfatihah

"In Memory of  the fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, nephew, nieces and friends whom have passed on to a better place with God"
Me

I am Free

Don't Grieve for me for now I am free,
I'm following the path God laid for me.

I took his hand when I heard him call,
I turned my back and left it all.

I could not stay another day
To laugh, to love, to work or play.

Tasks left undone will stay that way,
I found that peace at close of day.

If my parting have left a void,
Then fill it with remembered joy
A friendship shared, a laugh,
Ah yes, these things, I, too, will miss
But not burdened with times of sorrow.

I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.

My life has been full, I've savoured much.

Good friends, good times, a loved one's touch,

Perhaps my time seems all too brief,
God wanted me now,
He set me free.
                                                                                                                  - Author unknown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alive until proven dead. We may yet see a miracle by Allah...