'There must be some sense of Nationalism in-calculated into our Political Executives from the moment they enter politics, stop these obsession about foreign Consultant being the best, foreign does not means best, locals does not mean not good enough'
Something that is bugging me for the last few days:
1. The Najib BN Gomen is so proud that Malaysia is the only country on earth that has a vernacular school system parallel to the National Schools, they even cancelled the much needed Learning of Maths and Science in English introduced by the then PM Dr. Mahathir just before he retired in 2003. The Najib Gomen then came out with the NEB cobbled together by a foreign Consultant to boot, but at the end of the day PM Najib tells us that locals/Civil Servants/EPU are not good enough and that is why we needed foreign Private Consultants which cost this country our arms and our legs. How ironic is it not?
2. During Dr. Mahathir's time our EPU planned and coordinated Malaysia's holistic success we had growth of 8-9%. The moment Dr. Mahathir left the PM's office his successor PM Pak Lah started to disregard the EPU and this was followed through by PM Najib who took it to a higher level with the formation of PEMANDU and the rest is just money for the foreign Consultant.
3. The RM7.2 Billion question is, was it worth it Mr. Prime Minister Sir?
4. The next one is where does the PM office intends to go from here, employ more foreign Consultants, what of the EPU and other Civil Servants..shouldn't they be given the chance to chart the nation's success as they used to?
5. Politicians who gets to be Executives of the Gomen should remember that the local voters voted them in for a better life for all of us NOT a better life for Foreigners who only comes here for the money and then goes away after completing their job.
6. There must be some sense of Nationalism in-calculated into our Political Executives, stop these obsession about foreign Consultant being the best, foreign does not means best, locals does not mean not good enough.